Whiten your teeth the fast, safe and easy way.; Each syringe contains 1.2 ml and is mint flavored. There are dispensing tips on each syringe for easy use with whitening trays. New formula with reduce sensitivity. Guaranteed fresh with up to 2 years shelf life if stored in refrigerator. Each syringe is 35% carbamide peroxide with potassium nitrate and fluoride. Formulated with 20% water to keep the teeth hydrated during the whitening process.
Each box contains 40 x 1.2 mL syringes
1. Express one continuous bead of gel approximately halfway up the front side of the tray from molar to molar. This should use about 1/2 to 1/3 of a syringe per tray.
2. Insert the tray in your mouth and lightly tap it to adapt the sides to your teeth. Wear time depends on which concentration of Opalescence whitening you use.
• Opalescence PF 35%: 30-60 minutes
3. Remove excess gel with a soft toothbrush.
4. Clean tray with soft toothbrush and water. Store in tray case provided.